Odyssey Books (Australian Capital Territory)
Books are always a journey.
odyssey: An extended adventurous voyage; An intellectual or spiritual quest. Books are always a journey. They take readers into new places, with new people; or show them familiar places cast with a new light. And writers know that the creative journey can be as long and uncertain as it is exciting. We at Odyssey live for the adventures that books provide. We’re not afraid to take risks with new ideas and new writers; together, we create unique and beautiful books. Exploring new worlds and new concepts excites us, so much so that we publish most genres, topics and formats. Publishing around 5-6 titles per year.
- Anthologies (including short stories, essays, reviews, commentary)
- Genre Fiction (romance, fantasy/sci-fi, crime)
- Genre non-fiction (including mind/body/spirit, true crime, self-help)
- Illustrated/Picture Books/Graphic Novels
- Literary fiction
- Narrative non-fiction (including memoirs, biographies, histories)
- Reference (including cooking, travel, religion)
- Trade/Popular Fiction
- Young Adult