Would you like to get a foot in the door of the publishing industry?
The Small Press Network is seeking sharp, passionate, energetic volunteers to help deliver the 2019 Independent Publishing Conference in November.
As a Conference Volunteer you will never be bored: we need help with everything from running errands to taking care of conference speakers and other VIPs.
In return for working at least 12 hours across the three days of the conference, 21–23 November, volunteers will receive a full conference pass (valued at $317), giving you access to three days of presentations from publishing experts and countless opportunities to meet and engage with industry professionals.
How to Apply:
Fill out the application form at https://forms.gle/H55xy9wKK6JggeRU9 by 5pm Friday 27th September. We’d like to hear about any relevant experience you have, why you’re keen to volunteer and any applicable qualifications (WWC, RSA, etc.) you hold. All conditions of volunteering are listed below.
- This position is voluntary
- Minimum time commitment: 3 x 4–5 hour shifts between 21st of November and 23rd of November
- Shifts to be negotiated with Volunteer Coordinator (Bridget Black)
- Volunteers report to the Volunteer Coordinator (Bridget Black)
- The conference will be at the Wheeler Centre, Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne
If you have any further questions, please contact:
- Associate Producer & Volunteer Coordinator, Bridget Black: 0423 575 173 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Manager, Jessica Harvie: 0401 154 081 / email@example.com