Would you like to get a foot in the door of the publishing industry? SPN wants sharp, energetic volunteers to help deliver the 2018 Independent Publishing Conference in November.
As a conference volunteer, you will never be bored: we need help with everything from running errands to taking care of conference speakers and other VIPs.
In return for working at least 12 hours across the three days of the conference, volunteers will receive a full conference pass (valued at $289), giving you access to three days of presentations from publishing experts, and countless opportunities to meet and engage with professionals in the industry.
How to Apply
Fill out the application form at https://goo.gl/forms/WtZlfL1pQiNYFJ0z2 by 5pm Friday 19 October 2018. You will need to write a little bit about any relevant experience you have or why you’d like to volunteer, and let us know about any qualifications (WWC, RSA, etc.) you have. All conditions of volunteering are listed below.
- This position is voluntary.
- Minimum time commitment: 3 x 4-5 hour shifts between 22nd of November and 24th of November
- Shifts to be negotiated with Volunteer Coordinator.
- Volunteers report to the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Work will be at the Wheeler Centre, Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Associate Producer & Volunteer Coordinator, Jessica Harvie
0401 154 081 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference Manager, Matthia Dempsey
0402 747 702 / email@example.com