Hardie Grant Publishing operates in five distinct trading units – Hardie Grant Books Melbourne, Hardie Grant Travel and Hardie Grant Egmont, which are headquartered in Melbourne – and Hardie Grant Books London and Quadrille, which are managed from our London office.
We have developed a global reputation for the production of high-quality books in a range of areas – children’s books, food, wine, fashion, lifestyle, living and travel. Additionally, we have successful ranges of stationery, maps, craft, sport, humour and fiction.
Our books have won numerous awards and recognition across the world.
- Corporate or funded/sponsored publications
- Genre non-fiction (including mind/body/spirit, true crime, self-help)
- Illustrated/Picture Books/Graphic Novels
- Narrative non-fiction (including memoirs, biographies, histories)
- Reference (including cooking, travel, religion)
- Trade non-fiction
- Young Adult