Golden Mean Books, a boutique publishing house, is a newly registered business established in June 2018. Désirée Delaloye – the founder of Golden Mean Books – decided to create a dedicated book publishing business and take her 18+ years experience in Book Design, Production and Publishing through her other business – Design-Arts, a graphic design, illustration and web design business, to new heights. Since its founding 4 books have been worked on under the Golden Mean Books banner of which the first two are in print and the next two are going to be released in the next few month. The interest is high and at least 10 other books have registered their interest and are currently being finalised by the authors.
- Genre Fiction (romance, fantasy/sci-fi, crime)
- Genre non-fiction (including mind/body/spirit, true crime, self-help)
- Illustrated/Picture Books/Graphic Novels
- Narrative non-fiction (including memoirs, biographies, histories)
- Reference (including cooking, travel, religion)