New, exciting, cutting edge.
Inkerman & Blunt is a new Australian press established in 2013. We are a small press dedicated to publishing books of originality, intelligence and beauty: fiction, non-fiction and poetry and aim to publish four books a year. While we appreciate the pleasure and worth of the traditional book, we are excited by new forms of publishing. Whatever the form, we are devoted to excellence in the creation of a book: turning sentences so a writer’s art can shine, selecting the typeface, covers, paper stock and treatments so the author’s work can gleam. Located in Melbourne, our team is committed not only to the art of publishing but to the promotion of our author’s work. Australia has a vibrant literary culture, and we believe in the talent and ideas of our writers and poets. We back up every publication with a cutting edge campaign to draw attention to their work.
- Corporate or funded/sponsored publications
- Genre Fiction (romance, fantasy/sci-fi, crime)
- Genre non-fiction (including mind/body/spirit, true crime, self-help)
- Literary fiction
- Narrative non-fiction (including memoirs, biographies, histories)
- Reference (including cooking, travel, religion)
- Trade non-fiction
- Trade/Popular Fiction