We believe fiction is the life-blood of the publishing industry
An independent publisher established over 20 years ago with offices in London and Sydney. Over 200 international authors published including Germaine Greer (Australia), Suchen Christine Lim (Singapore), Avi Sirlin (Canada), Sandro Martini (USA), Jean-Claude Carriere (France), Klaus Mann (Germany), Meera Syal (UK).
We publish fiction, non-fiction, biography, drama, travel and cookery.
- Anthologies (including short stories, essays, reviews, commentary)
- Genre Fiction (romance, fantasy/sci-fi, crime)
- Genre non-fiction (including mind/body/spirit, true crime, self-help)
- Literary fiction
- Narrative non-fiction (including memoirs, biographies, histories)
- Reference (including cooking, travel, religion)
- Trade non-fiction
- Trade/Popular Fiction
- Young Adult